1. The Company’s Executive Directors, who each have over 30 years’ experience within the building industry, are:
Mr. Christopher Horobin M.C.I.O.B, A.M.R.S.H
Mr. David H Court M.C.I.O.B, M.C.M.I.
A well-qualified and motivated team of technical and administrative staff members supports them.
Where appropriate, the majority of employees are holders of Construction Skills Certificates.
2. Wygar's activities cover the whole spectrum of general contracting with individual contracts ranging from £150K to £3m.
3. The Company has been approved for contracts up to £2.50m under the Constructionline approval system.
4. The company has received the “Built in Quality” awards from Birmingham City Council.
5. The Company is C.H.A.S. compliant for Health & Safety and employs external consultants to monitor and assist with all aspects of Heath & Safety.
6. The Company has obtained Investors in People status. The company is an equal opportunities employer and endeavours to comply with all Equal Opportunities legislation.
7. The Company’s environmental policy is regularly reviewed with emphasis on recycling and reducing waste and conserving all types of energy.
Customer satisfaction is the main aim of the company.
Detailed on the right are some of the comments made regarding the company’s service:
“Wygar acted in a highly professional and organised way and we were delighted that the project was delivered on time and to budget”
Barnsley Hewett & Mallinson. Architects
“We would like to thank you for the quality of the project you presented and the way in which the job was handled”
R P S Design Architects
“The Governors and staff are particularly grateful to the contractors and tradesmen who conducted themselves so professionally whilst on site”
Chair of Governors Wrockwardine Wood C. E Junior School
“We were very impressed with the professional way in which the contract was handled from beginning to end”
Avondale Coachcraft Ltd
"Should I ever have a major building project in the future I would have a lot of confidence if I knew that Wygar were involved. I would not hesitate to recommend you to other schools."
Headteacher - Wrekin View School
"I have no hesitation in recommending Wygar to you and have no doubt that we are very satisfied with the work and support to date."
Headteacher - Temple Meadow Primary School
"The final building is superb and is a pleasure to work in. All prospective parents who have visited have enrolled their children and have been delighted with the quality of the facilities. Finally it goes without question that I would unreservedly recommend your company to other colleagues and wish you every success."
Headteacher - Yorkswood Primary School
"Wygar employ staff who show a personal commitment to their work. It is refreshing to find a company that is concerned about the work once the building has been finished."
Headteacher - Lower Farm School